October is gone, November is here.
It feels like only a few days since September 2017 left us and October came. This year has gone by so fast.
Goodbye, October, see you next year when you’re older and I’m wiser enough to use you better then I did this year. I hope you had a great time with me, and happy late birthday! You officially turned 2017.
- I wrote a book review on Hidden in Harmony on The Ardent Reader.
- My sister got married!
- Season 4 of The Flash came out!
- We moved to our new place a year ago.
- Our Apricots grew.
- I started a new English book, Argument & Persuasive Language (yr 11 and 12, no I’m not year 11 and 12)
- We went to our town agricultural show. I didn’t enter anything though, because it was last minute.
- My Dad had a cataract surgery and it went successfully. ❤
- My first halloween. I went trick or treating with my brother. I think I ate about one of my lollies. 😛 I went as an alien disguised as a normal kid.
- This isn’t a good highlight, but the Las Vegas shooting took place. I pray for all the victims’ families, and the people recovering. ❤ Have courage.
- The democrats created a national day of screaming at the sky, on November 8, because that was the day Donald Trump was elected. *smirks* *giggles* *bursts out laughing* *dies of laughter*
- My brother found out what the birds in our backyard are called; Striated Pardalotes.
- I reached 100 followers on MHN.
- Mukta started a design blog, and Carol is now taking design requests! How awesome is that?
- I started drama classes. We’re doing The Sound of Music next year!
November, happy birthday! You are 2017 now. May your month hold many surprises and may you have learned from your 2016 self. May you filled with productivity (glances at self), learning, fun, and please encourage me to save my money. I’m tempted to spend it all for christmas.
I hope you will be the month in which we set up our christmas tree, hopefully go to the pool (unless this cold spring weather that has been persistent the past few days stay till summer), and have a whipped cream or shaving cream fight.
Wishing you all the best.
Well, I read one book. I read Hidden In Harmony by JR Thompson last month. 😉
- Read more books.
- Write more.
- Write a last minute NaNo novel even if I have no outline or plan. #cramming
I wrote entries for CPC (Camera And Pens Challenge), but other then that… *cries*
– for November –
- Write a song
- Practice piano more
- Work out a looooot more
- Post more on my blog
- Read the Bible at least 10-15 minutes a day
- Catch up on school!!!!!!!