Hi everyone! I’m so excited to be participating in Enni’s blog tour for her new blog, On The Wings of A Dream.
I think both her header and her button are beautiful. Take a look for yourself!
Here is her button. Don’t forget to swap with her!
A few things about Enni:
- She is a great friend.
- She is a great writer.
- She loves horses.
- She is homeschooled.
- She is a Christian.
- She likes photography.
She is an awesome person, so if I were you, I’d go check out her blog right now! 🙂 (well, after the interview)
Enni’s writing is in blue-green aqua color and my questions are in bold. I also have comments after some of her answers which are in italics.
– Was it hard for you to give up something about horses in your blog title?
Yes, it was. ☹ I was going to do something like “Riding in a Dream” but then it wouldn’t be related to writing, and since I’m not an official horse rider, I didn’t think that I had a right to say that. 😛
Hehe, fair enough!
– Is your new blog, “On The Wings of A Dream” still going to include horse posts?
Oh, yes, DEFINITELY. 😃 I have many ideas for some!
– Do you have exciting plans for us in the future? If not, that’s okay. What do you hope “On The Wings of A Dream” will become and mean to people?
YES! But I’m not sharing them. 😝I think…I hope that it will be a place that people can enjoy God-honoring writing, and I also hope that it will just be a sort of nice, clean, refuge from the other bad parts of the internet.
I’m excited! 😉 😜 Yeah, that’s a good answer.
– Why “On The Wings of A Dream”?
Hmm, Scribbling on a Dream got the highest votes on my poll, but somehow, it mysteriously transformed into On the Wings of a Dream. XD Not too helpful, I know. 😝
Haha. Well, I think I like On the Wings of a Dream better anyway. 😉
– How long have you been wanting to start a new blog?
About…I created it in September, so three months?
– Did it take you a long time to settle on a name?
I think so, yes!
(Like me! I’m so indecisive. XD)
– Why do you blog? What motivates you to do it?
I blog because I like to share my thoughts and spread happiness to the world. 😀 Hmm…I am honestly not sure!
Good answer! 🙂
– What is your biggest pet peeve about blogging?
When I accidentally publish a page instead of a post. 😡
– What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Probably getting to meet all these awesome people – including you! 😃 Also, thanks to Allison’s Etsy Shop that’s on her blog, she, Megan and I have now become pen pals – blogging has really just opened up a new world to me!
Aw, it was awesome to meet you as well! You’re such a great blogging friend. 😊 💗
– Do you have anything special planned for Christmas on your blog?
Yes, I do – however, that’s a secret for now. 😊
– Last question: What bloggers inspire you?
You, Allison, Megan, Madi…
Aw, that’s so sweet of you to say! And yes, those blogger are very awesome. 😊
Thank you so much for the questions! 😃
Thank YOU for doing this with me, Enni! Congrats again on your new blog!!
p.s I have a very important choir performance soon, so wish me luck!