Guys, I’m so sorry! The deadline has been again extended to the 16th. I’m so sorry once again; I received another request to extend the deadline because of some complications, so I’m really sorry if this is an inconvenience to you!
I received a request to extend the deadline till the end of the week, so the deadline is now the 11th.
Funny thing…I made a category last year for AAWC and titled it “AAWC2017” even if I was planning it in 2017, but it would take place in 2018. 😛 Did you notice that??!!
:O :O :O One more round guys! This goes so fast it’s insane!!
If your name is bold, that means I got an entry from you. If you submitted photography or artwork, you’ll have an * next to your name. If you received bonus points for your team for whatever reason, your name will be in italics.
Points from last round: 117
Total points: 147
Tess notified me properly as to why she wasn’t able to submit so received 2 points.
Thank you again to Kell for her bonus things! You help the team so much! And thank you to the two in your team who managed to submit! Your participation is greatly appreciated.
Team Forest has lost a member, so they will receive 5 bonus points each round.(I made a mistake. They actually didn’t)
Please welcome Chloe and Miriam to Team Summer!
There are now no open spots on Team Summer.
Enni notified me properly as to why she wasn’t able to submit so she got 2 bonus points.
Thank you to the 3 of you who submitted!
Points from last round: 157
Total points: 177
Starling and Rose, thank you for your abundance of bonus things!
Thank you to the three of you who submitted!
Points from last round: 103
Total points: 150
Prompts for Challenge 5
- “Did you just shoot down, and possibly kill, Santa?”
3. “Have you seen the headline of today’s newspaper? Christmas is back!”
Yup, christmas prompts in January.
:O Team Forest is in last place by 5 points! :O
- Write your story based of these prompts. You can use one or two, all of them, but you must use at least one.
- You can take photos or draw pictures to illustrate your story. You will get 2 points per photo and illustration.
- Creativity. This is how creatively you use the prompts.
- If you use the name of your team in your story, you can earn 1 point for your team. (e.g forest; the forest was dark and gloomy)
- You’ll get 1 point for each prompt you use, and 1 point for submitting your story/poem.
Example: Submitting a story and using all three prompts is 4 points, taking/drawing 3 photos and using your team name in your story is 7, so 4+ 7 = 11 points altogether.
Deadline: midnight, 5th of February 2018
Leave a link down below to your entry and it would be helpful if you put the number of points If I missed your entry for this round and you submitted it within the deadline (20th at midnight), let me know and I’ll tally up your points.
If I missed your entry, let me know!
Good luck and have fun!
You may show your blog button on your blog sidebar if you’d like.