So, for those who don’t know what the Versatile Blogger Award is, let me tell you. It has been created to feature and recognise blogs/bloggers that have unique content.
The Versatile Blogger says;
“Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Me:
- My favorite numbers so far in my life have been 9 and 14.
- I’m part of a choir.
- I want to be a journalist.
- I don’t like reading books without paragraphs or really small words. Who does?
- We put our Christmas tree up around three weeks ago.
- I love apple pie.
- I love green mango.
Yes, I know that’s only four.
Thank the person that nominated you, with a link to their blog.
- Add the picture in your blog.
- Copy these rules into your post.
- Add a link to this original post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag).
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want).
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs.
- Have fun!
What’s your favorite thing about Christmas?
I love giving things to my family, especially me niece and nephews. I also love the family time and the fact that we are celebrating Jesus’ birth. ❤
What’s your favorite Christmas memory?
Hmm I think my favorite memory was when my Dad dressed up as Santa Claus when I was about 3 years old, and I got this little backpack with play cooking stuff in it. 🙂 ❤
Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
Well, our family opens presents on Christmas Eve, and we always wait till 12:00am to open presents. It’s getting kind of hard because my sister has kids who can’t stay up so late and I imagine we didn’t do that when I was their age either. 😛 😉 This year we’ll be opening presents on Christmas Day, which is new for me.
What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
I wish for a lot of things, I guess… I don’t know. I’m just so excited to see the looks on my nephews and and neice’s faces when they open their presents! 🙂
What’s your favorite Christmas dish?
I don’t have one!
What’s your favorite Christmas decoration?
The Christmas tree and the presents under it! And the christmas lights when you look at them from across the street. 🙂
What’s your favorite Christmas song?
I like Mary Did You Know, and just any Christmas Carol.
Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
We usually go to my Aunt’s place, but it’s too far, and we’d like to just stay at home with our family. 🙂
What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
I think it means giving, blessing someone, and celebrating that Jesus was born and that He came down to earth to save us. And on the side note, I always like thinking about when Jesus was born because of the picture of his humbleness. How the Shepherds (they were like the outcasts at those times) were the first ones to see him, and how Jesus was born in a stable. ❤
Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
Family, of course! No one else in the world! And it would also be awesome to spend christmas with Jesus. 🙂 ❤ ❤ ❤
Thanks for reading, guys!
I don’t tag anyone. If you feel in the Christmas Spirit (whatever it means to you), then go ahead and do this tag! I’d love to read your answers. 🙂
Thank you again to Starling and Lizzy for tagging me!