Thank you so much to Kellyn for tagging me for this awesome tag! (which she her awesome self created)
Go check out her blog! 🙂
- Thank the person who tagged you. (#shamelessselfpromo)
- Answer the questions.
- Post new questions. (Or a blank copy of the old questions, if you’re too lazy to make your own (or you just love my questions))
- Tag as many (or as few) people as you want. (Try to make sure they’re still doing school!)
- Wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. (I can’t confirm this, BUT I’LL KNOW IF YOU LIE, OKAY? MAGICALLY!)
- Don’t die. (Death is terrible for the complexion, dearie)
Note from Kellyn:
I tried to include of mixture of questions for homeschooled and publicly-schooled peeps, so … this should be good for most everyone? If a question doesn’t apply to you, don’t answer it.
A note from me: KELL GUESS IF I’VE FOLLOWED RULE #5. XD 😛
1.When’s your first day of school?
Well it was sometime around early February, but I can’t remember that far back guys, so I’m gonna go into the future 2018. #scary
2. What do (and don’t) you look forward to about entering the realm of the dead? Uh, I mean the learned?
I’m looking forward to having a fresh start and being more organized with my studies. What I’m NOT looking forward too is… um… getting older. Coz’ that’s #scary, guys….. *shudders*
3. Homeschooled, public schooled, or private schooled?
4. What grade are you going into? (if you’re okay sharing)
5. How many more years
of torture do you have to endure learn?
3 (WHAT ONLY?), plus uni, I dunno. 😛 Well technically I’ll be learning my whole life, if I can. 😉 (what I like learning)
6. What are your goals for this school year?
Spend more time schooling and have a better attitude towards math and grammar and other stuff I don’t wanna do.
7. What’s your favorite season to school in? Fall, winter, or spring?
Spring! Because then I can go outside and do it in a tree.
8. How is schooling going to effect your blogging?
Not in any way much.
or maybe I could take pictures of me if I happen to dissect a frog.
9. What’s your favorite school subject?
Science and creative writing/english, sometimes logic.
10. Your least favorite?
Most of the time math. Grammar (that’s funny since I’m a writer
who never writes because she’s lazy and because she has WRITER’S BLOCK ALL THE TIME).
11. What subject are you best at?
Grammar (except when I have to answer questions you know), creative writing, babysitting (not really a subject), logic (well I like it so I have to be good at it *nods while you shake your head*), music (I just do this for fun though), and math when it likes me (which is usually never).
12. What subject are you worst at?
Math. And grammar (notice how I’m also good at it?).
13. What extra-curricular activities are you planning this year (if any)?
Um… I don’t think so? UPDATE: Oh wait! I’m doing drama!! YESS! I’m gonna be in the Sound of Music! Who else loves that movie? *raises both hands*
14. How are you preparing for life/college this year (on a conscious level)?
I’m not really doing anything… if you count saving money then that’s what I’m doing.
15. Do you play any sports in school?
Nope! But I run… does that count? XD
16. Is there any way that schooling is going to help your blogging endeavors? Or how has it helped your blogging skillz in the past?
Well it might help. I’m planning to be more organized next school year. It probably won’t do anything for my blogging.
17. How much time a day is school going to take for you?
Considering I’m doing a different Science curriculum (I think I get to dissect a frog), it might take me a little longer than usual. Maybe 4 hours? Or more or less? No idea.
remember I’m homeschooled
18. Are you looking forward to seeing friends more often during the school year?
19. Are you dreading or looking forward to the event (or did you, if it’s already happened)?
Nope! I’m looking forward for this year to be over so that I can get more organized with my schoolwork.
how many times have I said that?
20. What are you most looking forward to about school?
My science! Ooh and drama as well! 😀
21. How are you planning to fit
actual life in with your school schedule?
Well homeschooling is usually life soo… 😉
22. What are your overall thoughts on school?
I love it when it loves me. *sighs* I dunno! #deepquestion
Thank you again for tagging me, Kell, I had fun! 🙂
That’s a lot of bloggers. *blinks*
Okay here are Kellyn’s questions
- When’s your first day of school?
- What do (and don’t) you look forward to about entering the realm of the dead? Uh, I mean the learned?
- Homeschooled, public schooled, or private schooled?
- What grade are you going into? (if you’re okay sharing)
- How many more years
of torturedo you have to endurelearn?
- What are your goals for this school year?
- What’s your favorite season to school in? Fall, winter, or spring?
- How is schooling going to effect your blogging?
- What’s your favorite school subject?
- Your least favorite?
- What subject are you best at?
- What subject are you worst at?
- What extra-curricular activities are you planning this year (if any)?
- How are you preparing for life/college this year (on a conscious level)?
- Do you play any sports in school?
- Is there any way that schooling is going to help your blogging endeavors? Or how has it helped your blogging skillz in the past?
- How much time a day is school going to take for you?
- Are you looking forward to seeing friends more often during the school year?
- Are you dreading or looking forward to the event (or did you, if it’s already happened)?
- What are you most looking forward to about school?
- How are you planning to fit
actuallife in with your school schedule?
- What are your overall thoughts on school?
I was also nominated by Carol@peekingthroughakaleidoscope. Thank you so much, girl! You’re awesome!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How My Homeschool Notebook began|
Well, my Mom found a website called Edublogs and told me about it. I started a blog there, still called My Homeschool Notebook, where I shared my thoughts and anything, really. After a while, I moved to WordPress because I wasn’t getting much traffic and Edublogs isn’t used that much.
Naturally, I switched back and forth between blog themes (because I’m terrible at making decisions). I think Nuclear is the theme I’ve stayed with the longest!
After about six months I took a huge unannounced break because I had NO IDEAS… And in April 2017 I made a new blog (with the same title).
So thus concludes the story!
Hey, wake up!
You: Huh? Wha-?
A piece of advice |
1. Be yourself. Everyone wants to see who you are. Be creative. Blogging is a place to express yourself and be who you are. 🙂
2. Don’t push yourself down. Keep trying! Blogging is hard. If you don’t get the amount of followers you wanted in the amount of time you wanted, things will get better; keep trying! Interact with other blogs (but you also need to be careful and discerning of what blogs you check out, and who you interact with).
The nominations |
Sorry, that’s all…
Well I hope you enjoyed reading this!
Sorry to the bloggers I nominated for both things! If you just want to do one of them, feel free to do so. 😉 | Have you done these tags? | Would you like to do the Back to School Tag? If so, consider yourself tagged! | If you do the tags, put a link down below so that I can check them out! 😀