My ‘please read’ ( 😛 ) is a question:
Do I post too much?
I was going to only post twice a week, but I like posting a lot and my Mom said she thinks I should post everyday. What do you think?
Also, I am entering Enni’s poetry contest (check this out as well). It’s awesome it’s awesome it’s awesome, so please check it out! 🙂 Btw you guys probably didn’t know I write poetry. *mysterious look* Well I actually don’t lol. Well sort of. I didn’t write poetry and then I think two years ago I took a massive interest to poetry in that that’s all I wrote, and then I stopped it, and now I’m entering this contest. XD I’m not very good at it and I don’t expect to win, but it’s good fun. 😉
Well, on to Define That Word!
For those of you who don’t know what Define That Word is, it is…
a game I made
basically defining words
How it will work|
Before I tell you, people who have already done this, please read it again in case I’ve changed a few things.
- I will give you a couple of (usually four) made up words for you to define.
- You will define the words in the comments.
- After about a week, I will post some polls with all the defenitions to each word.
- You guys will vote.
- When I have enough votes, I will post the results.
- There will be winners for each best definition, and one overall winner for the most votes for all of the words.
- The winners will receive a button to put on their sidebar and the overall winner will receive a button as well as a chance to do a guest post on this blog. (if you don’t want to do a guest post, you don’t have to. I may choose someone else to do it if not. Don’t worry! You don’t have to share your email to do it)
- I’ve decided as well that I’m not going to approve your defenitions till the end so that people don’t copy (now there is no need for rules).
Oh look there are still rules
I’m so mean.
- You may submit up to three defenitions for each word.
- When voting for best defenitions, you may vote for your definition only if you actually think it is the best.
- You can only vote once.
- Your definitions cannot be anything inappropriate, or anything that doesn’t honor-God.
There was another rule, but I forgot it… if I remember it, I’ll tell you. 🙂
The made-up words|
- Deboon (deh-boon)
- Kenpies (ken-pise, NOT ken-pees)
- Meezies (mee-zees)
- Depontiee (de-pon-shee)
Wow Zielle, those were totally weird. I wish you luck coz’ those words are haaaard! XD
What are your defenitions? |Do you think this is a good idea? |What have you been up to?