My questions, Starling’s answers:
1. What is your favourite season and why?
My country has no seasons 😦 So I will just say Spring!
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because it was for my studies.
3. What is your favourite part about blogging?
My favourite part about blogging? Receiving likes, comments, and follows!
4. What is your top pet peeve?
My top pet peeve is when people have no manners!
5. How is your favourite author?
My favourite author is… Er…. Roald Dahl.
6. How would you describe yourself in two words?
Describing my self in 2 words: Friendly; funny.
7. Do you prefer cold days or hot days?
I prefer hot days. I dunno why. Maybe coz we have air conds 😉
8. Are you a procrastinator?
YES I AM A PROCRASTINATORRRRRRRRRR! (SO AM IIII!! Btw this is not part of Starling’s answer)
9. Do you prefer spicy or salty?
Oooooooo Spicy or salty? I dunno. I like both hehehehe
10. If you could have unlimited money for one day, what would you do with it?
WOW! If I had unlimited money, I would buy lots of books, save it, give it to my parents, donate, and……… That’s it.
Thank you for doing that with me Starling! That was fun. 🙂
Remember to check out Starling’s post. Thanks! 🙂
I think I’m just going to write God bless at the end of each post instead of Smile and God bless. How’s that? | Did you enjoy reading this post? | Have you taken my blog content survey? | Should I do another Define That Word? If you want me to, comment um… comment ‘mulberries are awesome’.