Disclaimer: The featured image backround picture doesn’t belong to me. I just got it of google images.
Hello everyone! I know I said I wasn’t posting on Fridays and sometimes Sundays, but today is exceptional because 1) I wrote this post last night and wanted to post it today and 2) we usually babysit on Fridays, but not today because everyone has colds 😦 . But at least I get to post! 😀 And just letting you know, I haven’t forgotten about my 30 follower Q&A! I will post it soon. 🙂
Some of you know, I’m a Filipino. #Asian And I’m proud to say it! I’ve collected a couple things that are the best things about being a Filipino.
- If you’re going to a Filipino party, you don’t have to worry about being late. Because everybody else will be late as well.
- There is always lots and lots and lots and lots of good Filipino food when you go to a Filipino party.
- We have a biiiiiig family. Even if those people aren’t really your family, they are!
- We are always polite and everyone is so friendly. (I need to work on this, though 😛 )
- Filipino’s are smart! 😉
- We point with our lips. XD (well I don’t, but everyone else does 😛 ) In other words, we have ‘advanced communication skills’.
- We have AMAZING desserts! Halo-halo!!! 😮 Halo-halo basically means mixed together, because it’s a mix of yummy stuff. Gulaman (Jelly), jackfruit, crushed ice, coconut milk, Ube icecream (I’m pretty sure it’s icecream made from sweet potato… it’s the purple icecream on the top in the picture). Doesn’t it look delicious? 😮
- A lot of us are pretty musical. Music is my therapy!
- When you’re at a Filipino party, you’re greeted with a hug from everyone.
- We open presents on Christmas Eve! 😮
Well, I hope you enjoyed that! 🙂
Are you a Filipino? Can you relate to some of these things? | Are you an Asian? |What did you think of this post?|What do you think of the below video?
Oh and I just wanted to share the following video with you because it’s amazing!