And June is gone. Just like that! *snaps fingers* Poof! Evaporating in thin air. June 2017 is GOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEE. Never to return. Ever. Again. BOOOHOOOHOOOOO! 😥
A new month has arrived! The precious still cold month of July. Seriously. It’s freezing. Ok, not that cold, it hasn’t snowed since…. forever.
I’m sorry. Forgive my weirdness.
So, Zielle! What went on for you during the month of June? Well nothing much. I started going to my church’s youth group. I also had my
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME)
Zieeeelllee! When exactly? Sorry. I can’t disclose that information. I could’ve had it last week. Oh wait. June already disappeared last week.
Honestly, I can’t remember. The farthest back I can remember is two weeks ago when July 2017 was born. That’s because those were the two exciting weeks. (psst I went on camp)
Actually, I started a NEW BLOG. As you may know, it’s a book review blog, The Ardent Reader. 🙂 I recently posted a new review of The Bandit of Ashley Downs. It’s very very very amazingly good book that it, and the rest of the books in the series should be in your bookshelf. Make me happy and check it out! 🙂 I appreciate it so much!
I took up touch-typing, as I mentioned HERE. Aaaaaand I just realized I wasn’t touch-typing while I’m writing this. I’m going to start now. Prepare for this post to come up in your Reader veeeeeerrrrrryyy slowly indeed. (touch-typing starting NOW) I can’t do it! It’s too stressful. I practiced for about 2-3 hours straight and I wrote this post to take a break from it. So, sorry touch-typing, but for now, I don’t know you. *smiles happily*
I also participated in Kellyn’s blog tour and Charis’s blog launch tour. 🙂
Guys, I know I said I wasn’t going to do any monthly goals/dares, but I changed my mind. 🙂 So of we go!
- Learn to crochet. I’ve been telling myself over and over again to do this. But I don’t have the patience! 😦
- Ride my bike at least 5 times. I. NEED. TO. DO. THIS. My bike isn’t getting any younger!
- Read at least 8 books. Reading every word, Zielle! No skipping. I know you’re prone to do that. *shakes finger at self*
- Two of those books have to be classics. No problemo! Now all I need to do is find an interesting books in all the classics we have in our many bookshelves. We have sooooo many old books. And some of them have never been read! I want to read another Amy Le Feur book, but I think I’ve already read all of her books that we have.
- Spend more time with my family.
- Spend less time on my computer. Don’t worry Zielle, you’ll live. 😛
- Do some organizing. #OCD.
- Read my Bible more. Just overall spend more time with God. ❤
- Be nicer to my brothers. Wish me luck. I’ll need it, coz’ you know it isn’t easy.
- Win a game in Games Of The Generals (GG) against my Dad. My Dad is really good at GG. It’s a game that involves remembering and logic and analyzing. The logic and analyzing part I’m good at. I love analyzing so much.
- Win a game of chess against my Dad.
- Post at least once a week but no more than four times week. Coz’ I have to stay in touch with my less computer time goal yeah?
- Hit 40 followers. GUYS, HELP ME. PLEASE.
- Post at least 4 review on T.A.R.
- Do another ‘Define That Word’ game.
- Don’t take a hiatus. Because I might not come back. XD
- Hit 15,000 words on The Two Towers.
- Get my game-plan going for November’s NaNo.
- Write more in my journal.
- Organize my prompts in the prompt book I’m writing. Yes, I’m writing a prompt book. 🙂
And I promise, this time, I won’t forget my goals. 😉
Smile, and God loves you!