As promised, I hit 30 followers and am now hosting an MHN Q&A.Actually, 31 followers to be exact. Including the followers I had (well a lot of them are still following me here) on my old MHN blog, I’d have 70; and lots of duplicates. 😉
I started blogging in this blog in April 2017, but I only posted one post and then I started up again in May. 🙂
Thanks to my first follower on the new MHN blog, Es Ellie@writersink01, and my latest follower, Carol@caroleidoscope, and all my amazing followers in between. 🙂 30 followers may not seem like much, but I wanted to do a Q&A but I also wanted to have achieved something, so 30 followers it is!
Thank you to all my commenters, likers (is that even a word?) and supporters. ❤
My top commenter is Enni Morgan. Thanks, girl! 🙂
So far I have…
Here is how it will work: (I threw in a couple rules as well)
- You can ask me as many questions as you like, but no personal ones please (e.g where do live, how old are you etc.) because I just won’t answer them. 🙂 Your questions can be as silly as you like.
- Ask me the questions in the comments.
- The deadline is the 18th of July, so you have a week to ask me questions.
- Have fun with them! 😀
And, just for fun, I’ll ask you guys some questions so that you can have a go at answering as well!
- What two superpowers would you have if you could have some?
- What is your favorite food?
- Would you rather camp, or stay in a hotel?
- What is your favorite kind of music?
- Would you rather live in a mansion in the city, or in a cozy cottage in the country?
- Would you rather eat potato for the rest of your life, or apples?
- Would you rather live in a zoo or a library for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather drink nothing but Sprite for the rest of your life, or Coke?
- Would you rather be beautiful and rich and nobody liked you, or poor and ugly but everyone loved you?
- Would you rather have melted marshmallows or coke on top of your spaghetti, or both?
Smile! God loves you.
Hi guys, I realize I haven’t done a monthly goals and recap yet. For that I’m sorry. But I’ve decided each month just to do a post of what I’ve done so I won’t be so pressured to get my goals done. I know it’s good to set goals, yeah. 🙂
What did you think of the questions? How many followers do you have so far?
Also, you guys know how I said in my About Me page that I liked photography? Well, you haven’t been seeing pictures that I’ve taken because I can’t download them from my camera to my laptop. Actually, I figured that part out, but now I don’t know how to change the file to JPG (because that’s what wordpress accepts), or if that’s even possible. Please tell me if you know how to do this!! Thanks in advance!