Hullo everybody! First of, sorry for not posting for a long time. I was away on camp. Anyways, remember the tag I started? Well, the beautiful Penelope has tagged me again. 🙂 Thanks girl! ❤
- Define the words the person who nominates you gives you.
- Tag the person who tagged you.
- Tag back to Zielle. (btw this doesn’t mean to tag Zielle to do the tag again. Just to tag her name so people know she started it 😉 )
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
- Create at least 3 made-up words for the next blogger/s to do.
- Say I made a word and passed it on to a blogger, and then that blogger passed another word on to you. If you like that word that I did, and would like to define it, then feel free to do so. But please define at least 2 words that blogger gave you, otherwise it wouldn’t be fair to them. 🙂
- *UPDATE* Copy and paste these rules onto your tag post.
Why do I keep forgetting that last rule in every single tag I make? 😮 😛
PENELOPE’S WORDS & MY DEFINITIONS:
- Fabila – the name of a chubby and jolly legendary enchantress
- Borinka – something you say when you’ve discovered something. Like “Eureka!” but instead, “Borinka!”
- Shina – the brand name of shampoo that makes your hair thicker and shinier
- Yolim – a kind of strawberry and cherry jam mixed together, OR; something you would say when you suddenly feel happy.
- Rytikim – a fictional rat who talks and fights with a pin as a sword ( XD )
Those words were great, Penelope! 🙂
Anyone who comments and would like to do it. 🙂
I currently have 29 followers. I’m going to do a Q&A when I hit 30! 😀