There’s one thing I’m sure about myself; and that is, I will always be short. Most of my friends are younger than me and taller. My friends who are the same age or a little older are about a head taller than me or more. My family is full of short people. So I’m here today (tonight) to share with you the pros and the cons of being a shorty.
- Well for one thing, when I play Octopus or Red Rover, and when we all go at once, I’m hidden behind the taller people!
- When we sing in choir I’m in the front row.
- If people think I’m really young, then I have an excuse to act young. XD
- Everyone mistakes me for way younger than I really am. One kid thought I was 6 years old! That’s like the youngest ANYONE has thought me to be.
- People my age or a little younger treat me like a little kid not having the slightest clue that I’m probably older than them.
- My choir leader always places me in the front row where all the little kids sit because I’m so short. Last choir rehearsal she told me I had to sit in the front from now on because she couldn’t see me in the back row. 😦 XD
- I’m constantly being asked my someone younger than me if they can try and pick me up. Guess what? Than always can. 😛
- In the cinemas, there’s only rarely a time when I can see the screen without someone’s head in the way.
Well that’s all for now. 🙂
Discussion: Are you short for your age? If you are, do you have a tall best friend? Are you tall for your age? If you are tall, do you have a short best friend? If you’re short, what are some pros and cons about it?