Hi everyone and happy May! 🙂
I’m here to tell you what I’ve been up to last month: the month of Autumn.
- I sang in my choir with a big orchestra last month. It was my first time to do it. 😀 I was really nervous at first because we needed a bit more practice cause we missed some over the school holidays. But we turned out pretty good and it was a great experience!
- Last month’s Anzac day was my first Anzac day to attend and it was so touching. My choir and I sang there also. 🙂
- I got my first solo in the choir.
- Winter is here! The cold season where you can snuggle up on your favorite chair with your favorite drink and a cup of hot chocolate. Mmmmmm…
- Our first tree to have with color changing leaves! It was so pretty last month. I didn’t take any pictures though! Shame on me.
- It wasn’t exactly last month, but I took up sewing again! 🙂 The last time I did sewing before that was yeaaaaars ago.
- I got a few nice designs on my blog! Yay! (actually that was last night) I’m not very good at it, but I’m better than before. 🙂
I’m a total disgrace I didn’t finish any novels.
- I read some fairytale books we bought at the op shop. I love those stories.
- I read some other stuff that I forgot.
I know. I’m sorry. I guess they just weren’t interesting enough.
OK, so nothing much happened last month, and I didn’t set a blogging wide book list record. But maybe if I set goals for the month of May, maybe I’ll get more things done. :
- Learn how to crochet. I never could get making something other than a chain right. But I will! 🙂
- Read at least 7 books, review at least 3 and post them on MHN. One book has to be one I don’t want to read. 😛
- Start a new story.
- Continue The Two Towers! I am really stuck right now. No ideas!!
- Do a post at least 2 times a week
- Get better at blog designing
That’s it! 🙂 And for school, every Thursday my brother and I cook up something, made-up, or recipe followed. If I can, I’ll post the recipe and how it turned out! It’s going to be called Thursday Cookups, so look out for the first one. 🙂
~ Smile! God loves you. ~
Last time we did cooked, we made coated fried chicken bites with a sauce that was so salty. XD